Saturday, September 4, 2010

Silver Dust Badges of Painting Courage

Note to self: Taping - very important to avoid "oopsies" when painting.

After helping Mum and Dad with painting in the Balfour house, I'm pretty confident that if/when we need to paint our new house, I definitely could do it.  It was almost relaxing, something you could do and kinda zone out and think about other things, while still accomplishing something.

Supplies we would need:
  • tape
  • step ladder
  • rollers
  • liners
  • 2 in brushes
  • 3 in brushes
  • buckets
While at Home Depot picking up extra paint, Eddie looked at paint prices (primer and paint combos, and primer and paint separate) and hole repair kits (needed for the walls where things had been previously anchored). 

Eddie said he would hire high school students to help paint the house... I have my reservations...do I really trust high school students to do a good job painting the house?  I guess it would depend on the students...  But why would we have to hire students if we can get the family to have a painting party?! 

PS I love looking at paint chips!  They're so dazzling and colorful!

No comments:

Post a Comment